Pulp & Paper Treatment
All of our MicroChoice ® specialty ingredients are available in customizable formulations for your company to use in combination with other ingredients into your own unique final product.
MicroChoice ® PPT
Looking for information on this product?
Subscribe To our Mailing list to receive a PDF on this product.
MicroChoice ® PPT Specifications
Guaranteed Minimum Bacterial Concentration:
50 Billion CFU/g
- Activated Sludge Systems
- Facultative Lagoons and Holding tanks
- System Upset Recovery
- Plant Start-Up
Multiple Bacillus Species
- Naturally occurring, non-engineered
- Aerobes and facultative anaerobes
- Highly Motile
- Positive chemotaxis
- 100% stabilized bacterial spores
Dry, tan, free-flowing powder.
Effective pH Range:
5.0 – 10.0
Effective Temperature Range:
5°C – 55°C (40°F – 130°F)
One year at 21°C (70°F)
Available in one-pound water soluble packets in 25-pound pails. Bulk fiber drums
Contact us for additional recommended application rates and alternative formulations.
Storage and Handling:
Store in a cool, dry location. If exposed to skin or eyes wash thoroughly with water.
* The information herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge; however, this product information sheet is not to be considered as a guarantee expressed or implied, or as a condition of sale of this product.
If you're looking for a particular organism that you don't see listed here, please contact us as we tend to bring on new organisms faster than we can add them to our website!
Do you have a particular strain that you need grown? We have plenty of contract fermentation options available as well!
For information on the additional products available or on custom formulating a product to meet your specific needs please contact us.